Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Virtual Christmas Breakfast

background

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Allergy Friendly Virtual Christmas Breakfast




It's time for my favorite breakfast of the year -- Christmas morning!  We'll put on the Christmas carols, light up the tree, and sit back and smile at each other while the boys go bananas with the gifts :)  

When every last bit of wrapping paper has been shredded, every crummy little wire tie been wrenched off every toy, and every thank-you hug squeezed out of mom and dad, we'll retire to the kitchen to continue the party with some special, once-a-year breakfast treats.  Our tradition has been to eat cinnamon buns, the oranges that we found in our stockings, and hot chocolate with candy canes... what's yours?  Michelle at The Willing Cook just posted a great recipe for gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free Cinnamon Buns that I'm dying to try, but she doesn't include a photo so you'll have to settle for imagining how beautiful they are! 

When you're planning your Christmas morning breakfast this year, try some of these yummy recipes from some of my favorite allergy-free blogs.  Click onto the title of each photo to link to the original site for all the details.  Happy holidays!

*** * ***
Allergy Free Vintage Cookery's 
VIRTUAL CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST
*** * ***


*** BEVERAGES ***

from Paleo Parents

from Raia's Recipes


*** WARM CEREALS ***


from Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen


from Free From The Three



*** BREADY THINGS ***


from Gluten Free Goes Vintage

from Real Food Allergy Free

from The Mommy Bowl


*** THE HOT STUFF ***

from Real Sustenance

*** THE HEALTHY STUFF ***

from Elevate Wellness

*** BREAKFAST SWEETS ***

from Go Dairy Free

*** I hope Santa is good to you! ***


Shared with Show and Tell Saturday at Be Different Act Normal and Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters' Stuff and Weekend Wrap Up at Tatertots and Jello and Seasonal Inspiration at Crumbs and Chaos and Once Upon a Weekend at Family Ever After and Sundae Scoop at I Heart Naptime and the Sunday Linky at Petit Hermine and the Homestead Barn Hop at the Prairie Homestead.

6 comments:

  1. Not only are these things that "can" be eaten... they look and sound just scrumptious! We have been dairy free since my son was 3 months old and now have just learned we need to go gluten free as well. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by it to be honest. Your blog is going to be invaluable to me! I am now following. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Thanks for including my recipe. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including a link to the Cinnamon Bun recipe (although I can't take credit for the recipe itself). Sorry about the lack of picture! When I went to post the recipe, I couldn't believe I forgot to take a picture. Oh well, that's how it goes sometimes. I hope they make an enjoyable addition to your Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my porridge recipe. What a great post. I love having the time in the holidays to have a leisurely breakfast with family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round up of recipes! Christmas morning is so fun! I love watching my kids feel the joy of Santa. So magical.

    Wishing you an amazing holiday and happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. I all looks delicious - especially the date quinoa. Please come join us and share at Pink Saturday.♥

    ReplyDelete