Google+ Allergy-Free Vintage Cookery: Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 5/18/12

background

Friday, May 18, 2012

Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love ... 5/18/12

==== LUNCHBOX LOVE #34 ====

Welcome to our weekly Friday feature, Allergy Friendly Lunchbox Love!  This link party is specifically for your dishes that will travel well in a lunchbox, and if they're free of some (or all) of the top eight food allergens, that's even better :)  We all need some inspiration when it comes time to fill that lunchbox week after week!

What did you pack for lunch this week?


3 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa,

    I hope you're having a great week!

    This week I am sharing 2 recipes:

    (1) Three white bean dip recipes: plain, kalamata olive, and spinach (vegan , dairy free, soy free. My daughter has been enjoying the kalamata olive dip in her lunch this week! This is her favorite out of the three.

    http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/05/three-scd-white-bean-dip-recipes-plain.html

    (2) Homemade caramel chocolate chews (vegan, grain free, low glycemic). Not so great for the kid's lunch, but I did send three of these to work with my husband (for a little 3:00 pick me up). They do need to be stored in the fridge. He is bombarded with unhealthy snacks at his office, so these are a great alternative for snake time. :-)

    http://www.thetastyalternative.com/2012/05/chocolate-caramel-chews-vegan-grain.html

    Have a great weekend. :-)

    Hugs,
    --Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Lisa! I shared my broccoli/cauliflower casserole. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I've just found your blog and I've really enjoyed my visit. I shall definitely stop by and link up. I have a son with multiple food allergies and I also have a love of all things vintage. So really your blog pretty much ticks all my boxes for a great blog.

    Madison
    www.howmanyallergies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete